Bake at Home – Homemade Choc Chip Cookies
Looking for a quick and easy choc chip cookie recipe to bake at home? We’ve put together the perfect recipe for you to have morning tea or afternoon treats ready, especially if you are still working from home!
- 1/2 cup Muffin Break Bake at Home Muffin Mix
- 1 cup oats
- 1 egg
- 75g soft butter
- Sprinkle cinnamon
- 1/2 pinch bicarbonate soda
- Beat together butter and egg.
- Fold in dry ingredients. Add some extra sultanas or SF choc chips. (Or make plain).
- Scoop with an ice cream scoop (or large spoon) onto a tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake at 180 for 10 mins.
SO delish! The plain ones have around 5g total carbs per cookie.
We’d love to see you baking results – remember to take us online and we’ll share your post