Bake at Home – Celebration Cake
Do you have more time to bake cakes for your loved ones in this time? We’ve helped you out with a fabulous celebration cake recipe to get you started on your baking path!
- 2 packs Muffin Break Bake at Home Muffin Mix
- 4 Eggs
- 1 + 1/3 cups melted butter
- 2/3 cup fresh squeezed orange juice (I added back in the pulp too)
- 2/3 cup milk
- Finely grated rind of 2 oranges
- Juice of 1 Orange
- 2 teaspoons – Low Carb Sweetener/Natvia
- Follow directions on pack for cake but pour into a large oil sprayed Bundt tin.
- Bake for 50-60 mins.
- Turn out and skewer cake then drizzle syrup over top or decorate with icing and lollies (like the birthday cake).
We’d love to see you baking results – remember to take us online and we’ll share your post