Foodco Group Pty Ltd 007 145 057, its related bodies corporate (including Muffin Break Pty Ltd, ACN 007 192 529, Jamaica Blue Pty Ltd, ACN 059 236 387, Cookhouse Australia Pty Ltd trading as Dreamy Donuts, ACN 131 403 382, Jahnus Pty Ltd, ACN 094 476 052 and Foodco New Zealand Ltd, CN 583535 (“we” “us”) recognise that your privacy is very important to you. We are committed to protecting the privacy of your Personal Information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles. These principles regulate how private organisations collect, use, secure, disclose and provide you with access to your personal information.
‘Personal Information’ means any information or an opinion (including information or an opinion forming part of a database), whether true or not, and whether recorded in a material form or not, about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably ascertained from the information or opinion. For example, your name, address, birth date, or email address are personal information. We do not collect Sensitive Personal Information. Some examples of Sensitive Personal Information are race, ethnic origin, political affiliation, religion and health information.
‘Related body corporate’ has the same meaning as ‘related body corporate’ under Section 50 of the Australian Corporations Act.
Collection of information
We may collect Personal Information from you in various ways and on various occasions. We may, for example, collect Personal Information when you voluntarily:
• enter a competition or otherwise participate in a promotional activity or complete a customer comment card;
• participate in any loyalty scheme which is made available to our customers (including any loyalty scheme which is designed to run on a mobile device, and is made available to customers by means of a mobile application).
On occasion, we may collect demographic or service related information via a customer survey.
Unless we contact you to inform you to the contrary, we destroy or de-identify unsolicited information provided to us. We destroy or permanently de-identify all other personal information if it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it is collected.
Why we collect and how we use personal information
We use your Personal Information primarily for:
• market research purposes to help us improve products and services in Jamaica Blue, Muffin Break or Dreamy Donuts stores;
• to assess your application as a potential franchisee or potential employee (as applicable);
• to provide you with direct marketing materials if you are a customer who is a member of our loyalty scheme or a person who has entered into a competition;
• to administer the participation of any customer who is a member of our loyalty scheme or who has entered into a competition; or
• to provide you with goods or services through one of our franchises.
From time to time, we may use Personal Information provided by you to provide you with direct marketing information and competitions about the products and services that we offer. If you do not wish to receive marketing information, please do not hesitate to let us know by unsubscribing on the email or if the materials are not provided to you by email writing to us at our Contact Address below. You will be given an option to opt out /unsubscribe from receiving marketing materials every time you receive direct marketing communications from us.
Sharing your personal information with third parties
We never sell, rent or trade your personal information. We may share your Personal Information with our related bodies corporate in order to facilitate our provision of one of our primary purposes for collecting your information.
We will not share your Personal Information with any unrelated party except under the following circumstances:
• Where the third party is a fully trained Muffin Break, Jamaica Blue or Dreamy Donuts franchisee and needs the information to provide you with a product or service which you would reasonably expect to receive from them (for example, you have won a competition or to receive a free coffee under their loyalty card).
• In order to ensure our ability to continue to provide products or services to you.
• If disclosure is required for the purposes of conducting business analysis in order to improve our products or services to you.
• If disclosure is required by the law, court order, to investigate a suspected unlawful activity or misconduct of a serious nature or for the conduct by an enforcement body of enforcement related activities.
• If you give us your consent.
We reasonably believe that related bodies corporate or third parties such as research companies or companies which assist us in the unsubscribing process or market research and direct marketing, or offshore servers which we may use to store data, comply with a law, binding scheme or contract which effectively provides for no less protection than the Australian Privacy Principles and they are subject to enforcement mechanisms in their offshore jurisdictions.
Security of your personal information
We are committed to keeping your Personal Information secure and will use all reasonable precautions to protect it from loss, misuse or unauthorised access or alteration.
Access & Corrections
The Australian Privacy Principles permit you to access the information we have about you and request corrections to ensure that it is accurate. If you want to know where we obtained your personal information from we will provide you with these details as long as it is not impracticable or unreasonable for us to do so. If you would like to know what Personal Information we have about you, please write to us at our Contact Address. Upon receipt of your request, we will reply, using the same method in which you contacted us or as you otherwise specify, usually within five (5) business days or as soon as we reasonably can in the circumstances.
When you click on links on our website, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Questions suggestions or complaints
You can obtain information on privacy issues in Australia by visiting the web site of the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at www.oaic.gov.au or by telephoning 1300 363 992.
Our Contact Address
Foodco Group Pty Ltd at PO Box 303, Double Bay NSW 1360 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you continue to enjoy your visits to Muffin Break, Jamaica Blue or Dreamy Donuts.