Nothing beats freshly baked food, or coffee made using the freshest beans. That’s why every Muffin Break has its own kitchen, baking throughout the day, so everything we serve is as good as it can be.
Happiness is handmade with Good Ingredients, Good Products and Good People.
IT’S WHAT WE’RE ALL ABOUT.
What does it mean to be a Muffin Break team member?
- Our team members are organised and tidy – our teams learn how to work efficiently so that service is fast, smooth and friendly
- Our team members are proud to wear their uniform and always come to work looking fresh and smart and ready to work.
- In our stores each person has a role to play and supports their team members to get the best out of every shift.
- Attitude is key, we can teach you the skills. We look for people that are open to learning, friendly and genuinely interested in making our customers happy.
- We are proud of our family owned stores, our food, the service and our coffee. Knowing that ‘good goes in‘ is what sets us apart.
Want to know more?
Here is some more information for you to explore a career at Muffin Break:
- Recruitment process
- Roles at Muffin Break
- Information for Parents
- Other things you may need to know
- Kick Start your Career at Muffin Break
We are here for you, send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll come back to you shortly!